This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Saturday, April 18, 2015

A Week In Review

So no new books this week for obvious reasons (that haul last week... going to take me a while to get through THAT).  So it's just a few weekly announcement and review!



Announcements:

First off, you've probably noticed how things aren't exactly getting done in a timely manner here at Blue Eye Books.  I had some life problems back in January and for some reason, I'm just feeling the effects now.  Everything is resolved now and I'm slowly getting back on track!  To all the authors that have gifted me with their books this winter that I still haven't reviewed, I sincerely apologize and I promise I'll have them up by the end of this month.  I've most likely read it, just not had the time to put together my thoughts into a coherent and logical review!

And secondly, this is sort of random but do you guys have any movie reviews that have been adapted from books?  I'm trying to get into movie reviews again (they actually don't even have to be related to books - any favorite movies you have?) and I'm running out of movies to watch!


A Week In Review:
Sunday: Review: The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
Monday: Movie Review: Vampire Academy
Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday (6)
Wednesday: WWW (9)
Thursday: Bookish Discussions: Reading Outside
Friday: London Bound Trailer!


Did you get any new books this week?  I hope you all have a lovely upcoming week!

2 comments:

  1. My favourite movies are horror movies. I just recently saw one called Oculus (Brendon Thwaites), it came out in 2013, and it was AMAZING. I loved it.
    I also really like Shutter Island (Leonardo DiCaprio), that ones a suspense thriller, the less you know about it, the better it is really. Another amazing thriller is Awake (Hayden Christensen), I just re-watched it last night.
    And one I've recently been watching is the Incredibles. I know it's a kids movie, but I watched it a few days ago and couldn't stop laughing, I never really realized the adult matters it dealed with. Hopefully all is well with you and you can get back on track!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll give all of those a shot! I have a VERY limited experience with horror movies. The only one's I've watched are The Burb's and The Mist (based on a Stephen King book).

      Haha I love The Incredibles! It's funny how much you pick up on when you get older... I've actually been rewatching the Despicable Me's and Mulan! Kid's movies can be some of the best movies :D

      Thanks! It doesn't help that I just came down with yet ANOTHER cold! Bleh. This year has been a struggle!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...