This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

WWW (9)

WWW Wednesday's is a weekly event hosted by Should Be Reading!  All you have to do is answer three questions:

1.  What are you currently reading?

2.  What did you recently finish reading?
3.  What do you think you'll read next?


Currently Reading:


This was the next R&R book on my list and the sequel to For The People: Post-Secession which I reviewed a while ago.  See my review for it HERE.  I'm about halfway through this book and it's pretty good although I'll probably have to go back and reread the first one because it's been quite a while!


Recently I've been rereading all my favorite books that I own just to not any other books to the review pile until I review the ones on there.  Have you seen the size of my currently reading shelf?  Yeah if I keep reading like that without reviewing all those first I'll never clean it up and I'll forget what they're all about and what I thought!  So I've been enjoying some rereads :D


Recently Finished:


Like I said: rereads!


I read this for English class and had to analyze it a whole bunch so I'm actually thinking of doing a more in depth review for this one (I didn't get a chance to review it the first time I read it).  So look out for that!  It'll be all metaphorical!


Up Next:


This is the next reread on my shelf!


Mr. Crawford was so kind as to send an ARC copy of this after I reviewed two of his other books: Chains of Prophecy (see my review HERE) and The Drifter (see my review HERE).  It is released on April 30th so my review will be up sometime in that vicinity.


What are your WWW's?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...