This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Friday, May 29, 2015

My Apologies

Hello everyone!  So lately, I'm been having writers block.  I sit and stare at my unfinished (really I've only written two lines) review of Bonds of Fate by Jason Crawford of which I promised him a review quite some time ago.  There are other reviews as well that need writing (as you can tell from my currently reading shelf) but quite frankly, I just don't know what to say!  Or rather, I know what I want to say but I can't find the words.  So what I'm going to do it just pretend this week never happened and start fresh again after the weekend.  I'll most probably put up posts for these days that I didn't get them up in time just to keep my schedule for the summer uninhibited.  My apologies for the weird ins and outs of my blog and I'm sure I'll be able to finish that review once I get back from the weekend!  Thank you for your patience!

2 comments:

  1. This happens to me every once in a while and I can honestly say it's not a fun feeling. Good luck catching up on your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh I know right! Thanks! Hopefully I'll be all caught up by the weekend!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...