This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Friday, July 10, 2015

Be a Better Blogger: Choose Your Own Challenge for July


So I've decided to take part in the Be a Better Blogger challenge this month which is Choose Your Own Challenge!  This lovely event is coordinated by Brittany over at Book Bumblings!

You can probably guess what I'm going to be doing this month but I'll say it anyway!  I want to get all caught up on my reviews!  Currently, I have more than 20 books to review that have been sitting on my currently reading shelf for WAY too long!  There are even some books that I've read that I haven't even put on my currently reading shelf!  This is a HUGE problem.  It wasn't a previous challenge to my knowledge but I'm sort of doing it for spring cleaning.  MAJOR spring cleaning!  So keep an eye out for a bunch of reviews coming your way!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with you challenge!! I know you'll do awesome :D

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It would be so awesome if I could get all of the reviews done and get all caught up! :)

      Delete
  2. Good luck! You'll do fantastic! I'm currently ahead and kind of hogging the whole blogging schedule from my cobloggers... oops.

    ~Sophia @ Bookwyrming Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha you're so much more organized and on top of things that I am! They probably appreciate the break :D

      Delete
  3. Good luck with your challenge :) Hope you are making some good progress!!!

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...