Meet ivy league socialite, Leo Richards, and struggling ballerina, Adeline Parker, in this angsty, emotional page-turner.
POINTE Getting screwed over backstage by my married-ex tears my heart into a million tiny pieces. Sitting in the audience at the ballet with my former fling wasn’t my idea of fun.
I live in my pointe shoes, not even my ex can taint my love for ballet. I hate the ballet. This on again/off again crap was getting old. And then my whole world changes when I notice the smoldering gaze… Then I look to the stage, and I can’t take my eyes off…
OF... Leo Richards. Adeline Parker. Concentrating on anything except his sexy…everything, is impossible. Her presence commands my attention…I’ve never experienced this before.
He makes me second-guess everything I’ve ever dreamed about. She makes me question everything I’ve ever known.
Fighting him is a strategic sport—no clothes allowed. All I can think about are her sexy ballerina legs wrapped around me—tutu definitely on.
BREAKING Our scandalous rendezvous is plastered all over NYC’s tabloids. Because of my status in Manhattan, now I’ve dragged her into the limelight.
My ex will stop at nothing to tear us apart. Seriously powerful people forbid me to be with her.
Rumors about his past keep building. I can’t tell her this secret.
When it came to Leo, I only knew the big things. When it came to Adeline, I knew nothing about the little things. But uncovering those things about him [her] may push us past our breaking point.
*Coming Soon to All Other Retailers
10 Fun Facts You Might Not Need to Know About #DaPep:
From KIMYE to BENNIFER. From BRANGELINA to TOMCAT. Now we introduce to you.....DAPEP. Amy DAws and Sarah J. PEPper. Indie Authors. Best Friends. And now, Co-Authors.
1. They both love ranch. Sarah would bathe in it if it didn’t risk an infection.
2. They have little to no boundaries with each other…as became apparent at a book conference in Phoenix. They can’t share the details, but just know it was #MuchTooMuch
3. Sarah actually has a very small amount of ballet experience.
4. Amy once pretended to have ballet experience at church camp so she could get the dance solo. Jesus knew the truth.
5. Sarah has won three dance offs, aside from one. That eleven- year-old haunts her to this day.
6. Sarah & Amy live three minutes apart. And they measure all distance in time.
7. While writing the romantic scenes in Pointe of Breaking, Amy & Sarah couldn’t look each other in the eye.
8. They had no outline for Pointe of Breaking.
9. Amy takes notes in a Hello Kitty notepad. Sarah takes notes in her head.
10. Amy is convinced that Sarah has a folder in her email account labeled “I hate Amy”. Sarah just laughs every time Amy asks her about it…The fact that she’s not denying it hasn’t escaped Amy’s attention.
Amy Daws lives in South Dakota with her husband, Kevin, and their miracle daughter, Lorelei. The long-awaited birth of Lorelei is what inspired Amy's first book, Chasing Hope, and her passion for writing. On most nights, you can find Amy and her family dancing to Strawberry Shortcake's theme song or stuffing themselves inside children's-sized playhouses because there is nothing they wouldn't do for their little miracle. For more of Amy's work, visit: www.amydawsauthor.com
Sarah J. Pepper specializes in dark, paranormal romance - think "happy ever after" but with a twisted, dark chocolate center. Real-life romance isn't only filled with hugs, kisses, bunnies, and rainbows. True-love can be more thoroughly described in times of darkness and tribulation. It's in those harsh moments where you see what a person is truly capable of - both the good and bad. Sometimes prince-charming isn't always on time, and the glass slipper is a little snug. However, it doesn't mean Charming is not Mr. Right, and who says every shoe is the perfect fit? Get a glimpse inside her head at www.sarahjpepper.com