This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Sunday, September 6, 2015

London Bound 99 cent Sale!

London Bound, Book #3 in the London Lovers Series is on sale for the first time ever! London Bound CAN be read as a standalone and is a great way to dive in and get hooked!

Climaxed
99 pennies


"A must read, hilarious and heart warming: I can definitely see myself rereading it multiple times. I read London Bound without reading the others in the series and had no problem with keeping up with the story line or characters, so no fear it can be read as a stand alone." ★★★★★

"This book had everything I needed, wanted, and craved, a 5 star read. It's has a sexy alpha male who says it as it is, who made my lady parts tingle. A heroine unlike no other - Leslie is unique, loyal, funny and completely cray cray. Frank, the gay best friend and self confessed pervert whose antics had me snorting in laughter. It has a story that took me from laughing out loud, to jaw dropping shock, to feeling of desperation and an ending that had me sobbing into my kindle."  ★★★★★

"This fantastically written book has every possible emotion squeezed in there. There is some proper laugh out loud, holding you sides hilarious moments as well as some 'i need a whole box of tissues and a bottle of wine' moments." ★★★★★

Pageflex Persona [document: 

PRS0000040_00008]

When Leslie Lincoln, a spunky, red-headed American, suffers an awkward moment with an arousingly-sexy British man—she thinks her life can't get any more pathetic. 
She's done with men.  She doesn't need them.  She especially doesn't need their muscular thighs.  No siree, she's going to forget all about the brooding, complicated, and seductive "Theo" who captivated her on the dance floor of a London nightclub. 
Keep telling yourself that, Lez..... 
Immersing herself into a new type of romantic cleanse, Leslie thinks she'll never lay eyes on Theo again. But somehow, he's managed to bulldoze his way back in—her cheetah-print onesie pajamas be damned. 
He wants more.  She wants to run.  But he can’t seem to let her go.
Both of them have a past—and neither want to share.  How can love possibly survive in darkness?

Light-rectangle



excerpt
“You’re incredible, Leslie. You have to know that. You have to know how special you are.” I swallow around a hard knot forming in my throat. “I’ve never felt that before,” I whisper softly, my voice catching at my very raw and vulnerable admission. No hiding anymore. “You’ll never feel anything less with me. I promise you.” He shakes his head disbelievingly. “You shine straight through me. You’ve brought me back.” He kisses me softly on the lips and murmurs against my mouth, “You’re impossibly special.” In all my life, I’ve never felt what Theo’s managed to make me feel in a matter of seconds. Knowing my words will only pale in comparison to his, I return his kiss passionately, whispering a simple ‘thank you’.


LB-Banner teaser


purchase
US Links: amazon_kindle iBookstore_Badge_US_UK_0610button-barnes-and-noble
UK Links: amazon_kindleiBookstore_Badge_US_UK_0610
AU Links: amazon_kindleiBookstore_Badge_US_UK_0610
CA Links: amazon_kindleiBookstore_Badge_US_UK_0610


author bio
8193655
Amy Daws lives in South Dakota with her husband, Kevin, and their miracle daughter, Lorelei. The long-awaited birth of Lorelei is what inspired Amy's first book, Chasing Hope, and her passion for writing. On most nights, you can find Amy and her family dancing to Strawberry Shortcake's theme song or stuffing themselves inside children's-sized playhouses because there is nothing they wouldn't do for their little miracle. For more of Amy's work, visit: www.amydawsauthor.com
Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Oooh such steamy book! This sounds great, Laura! That blurb really caught my attention, so I'm no doubt checking this on Goodreads, ASAP. :D *O*

    Fiona | A Girl Between the Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I hadn't read a solid romance book in a while and this one fit the bill - it was great! I hope you enjoy!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...