This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (31) and A Week In Review

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It features books you've recently added to your shelves, be it from the library, bookstore, or ebooks.


I have two new books from the library this week!

Library:


This is the next book in The Princess Diaries series!  I actually read it as soon as I got home and it was pretty good!  Review to come!



Finally getting around to reading this!!



A Week In Review:


And that's that!  I hope you all have a lovely week!

9 comments:

  1. I hope you like Talon (I wasn't a huge fan, but I think I read it at the wrong time). Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! I really liked Julie Kagawa's Iron King series! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting to read Talon for some time now, but I never got a chance! I hope you liked it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love Julia Kagawa! I've read her spinoff series to the Iron Fey and LOVED them. And I'm dying to read Talon -- I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I can't wait to read the last book in the Call of the Forgotten series! The second book ended with such a cliffhanger! I hope you like it when you get around to it!

      Delete
  4. I've been meaning to read Talon for a really long time, but I just haven't gotten around to it. Kagawa's Iron Fey series is really, really good though. I hope you enjoy your new books, happy reading! :) Here's my STS: http://unearthlyreviews.blogspot.com/2015/09/stacking-shelves-10.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! The spin off series from The Iron Fey series is also so so good! Hopefully this book is just as good :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Loved the Princess Diary series. The movies too. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...