This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Sunday, September 11, 2016

30 Days of Books: Day 22 - Your Favorite Book You Own

Because this is me catching up, (see yesterday's post)  I don't believe Jenni has a linky up for this anymore.  However, if you'd like to join in, or get more information, visit Jenni's blog HERE.

Today's topic: your favorite book you own.


Why is this question a thing??  My philosophy for owning books is that I only buy them if I really want to read them and they aren't available at libraries or if I absolutely loved them and I'd want to read them again and again.  Therefore, a vast majority of the books I own, I love with all my heart!  So, here are a bunch of books that I love owning (in hardcover format):

Throne of Glass #0.5

Throne of Glass #2

Throne of Glass #3

Throne of Glass #4

Throne of Glass #5

I still have to buy a hardcover copy of Throne of Glass but I do have the ebook version which I love!


The Young Elites #1

Graceling Realm #2


I know, I know, that's way more than one.  And there are still some I want to put!  They all just look so lovely on my shelves and they feel like old friends to me.

What are your favorite books that you own?  Do we share any?

6 comments:

  1. I know! This question was way too hard. I love tons of the books I own. The Throne of Glass books are so darn pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I love all of the books I own! They are! And the cover designers took care to make sure they all match which is something I appreciate :D

      Delete
  2. Argh, you remind me why I need to pick up ToG soon! *hides in shame* Gorgeous covers, yes, and the hype is encouraging too! I am yet to read I am Malala, but I do know of her and I have such respect for all she stands for. Great post, Laura!

    Ruzaika @ The Regal Critiques

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You haven't read it yet? It's beautiful! Done let the hype get to you, though. Whenever I did, it always ruined the book for me. I look forward to hearing your opinion! I do as well! She's such a strong person (and to think she's our age!) and she's already done so much. Thanks for stopping by, Ruz!

      Delete
  3. Yay! You have Empire of Storms in your post. Did you preorder it? I still need to get my copy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! No, I actually ordered it Last Wednesday, I believe, but there was a copy nearby, apparently, because it was delivered on Friday! I'm so excited to start reading it! I really need to get a review up for Queen of Shadows before I do though... It's killing me not to read it right away! I hope yours arrives soon!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...