Friday, October 3, 2014

What I'm Excited for in October!

These are all the movies and books I'm excited for in October!


Gone Girl movie
Rated: R
Release Date: October 3rd

I liked the book alright so I'm interested how the director interpreted for the movie.

Left Behind movie
Rated: PG-13
Release Date: October 3rd

I know, I know, this doesn't relate to a book but it has Nicholas Cage in it!!  Tell me that isn't exciting!

The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
Release Date: October 7th

IT'S THE LAST BOOK!!!!  I can picture the epic battles as I type *dreamy smiles*

Lila by Marilynne Robinson
Release Date: October 7th

I saw this one while I was browsing Amazon, looked it up on Goodreads, and decided to read it!

The Young Elites by Marie Lu
Release Date: October 7th

There's been so much hype about this book and I'm also reading Marie Lu's Legend Trilogy and enjoying it so I decided I'd give it a shot.  Also, my GR friend Ginny gave me some spoilers!!  OMG is all I have to say.

Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult
Release Date: October 14th

I just saw this cover while I was browsing and it looks pretty good!

Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
Release Date: October 14th

Isn't this cover beautiful??  There has also been a lot of buzz around about this book and I've read a couple reviews from people who received ARC's and they gave it a big thumbs up!

The Best of Me movie
Rated: PG-13
Release Date: October 17th

I watched the trailer and this looks so sweet!  I've also read some of Nicholas Spark's books and their pretty good.

Harry Potter: The Creature Vault by Jody Revenson
Release Date: October 28th

I can't believe it.  This is like the best thing to ever happen to me.  It's HARRY POTTER guys!!!

Talon by Julie Kagawa
Release Date: October 28th

Julie Kagawa's writing is fabulous.  Her Immortal Rules trilogy?  AMAZING!!  Same goes for the Iron Fey and the Call of the Forgotten series'!!



What are you excited for?

6 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for Talon, The Young Elites and Snow Like Ashes!! :DD
    –B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I've heard they're really good!

      Delete
  2. Oh yes! Everyone is excited when it comes to release of new books:)
    I'm waiting for Leaving Time!
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D It's all that's on my calender anymore!

      Ooo nice! I feel like I've heard of that book somewhere... *rushes off to Goodreads to check*

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh I can't wait for Young Elites and Blood of Olympus to come out too!

    Olivia @ Fictionally Obsessed

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...