This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Thursday, November 26, 2015

BookBlogWriMo 2015 - Day 12: #ThrowbackThursday: Favorite Book Review(s) That You've Written


Today's Topic is: Favorite Book Review(s) That You've Written.


Ho Hum.... this is really difficult because I've written a LOT of book reviews!  I'll link to three that I especially like!  I actually don't really like the negative reviews I write... Not entirely sure why that is but I just hate rereading them and writing them.  I write them and get it over with!  So anyway, here they are!



This book was just so amazing and I really liked how I tried to be really thorough while also not giving too much away.



This was just a fabulous book to end a series with and I really liked how I tried to structure the review so that I didn't forget anything.



I really liked how I structured this review into a list - it helped me to not forget anything and emphasize the things I wanted to emphasize!



So that's that!  This is just a really hard topic for me because I honestly don't like picking favorites!  I like all of my reviews (except for maybe the oldest ones...) and it feels too much like bragging for my tastes.  So anyway!  Do you have any favorite book reviews?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...