This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Monday, November 23, 2015

BookBlogWriMo 2015: Day 9: #MotivationMonday - How Do You Make Sure You Post To Your Blog?


Today's Topic: How do you make sure you post to your blog?


This is actually an easy prompt to answer!  I post to my blog because I feel like, by starting this blog, that I owe it to the authors that I've accepted R&R's from as well as you guys - the people who read what I write - to post something.  It's not that you make me feel obligated to post, it's just that I want to post good things for you guys if that doesn't sound too weird...

I've made a commitment to you all and the authors and I really don't like letting people down.  My personality is one where I want the best for people, no matter the personal sacrifice I have to make.  That and I just really enjoy talking to you all!  Blogging allows me to simply say what I can't say to the people I know in real life because no one I know really reads like I do.

If I really don't feel like posting, I tell myself that I have to.  It's as simple as that.  And unless I have a really good reason, I'm not taking a hiatus.  It's just unacceptable to me.  And anyway, if I want to try to write for a living, I'm going to have to get good at writing through all of the doubts, you know?

Sorry I really don't have any good advice for you guys... I'm just a super disciplined person...  For better or for worse!

Do you talk to people in your non-virtual life about your blog or your reading?  What do you do when you're feeling unmotivated?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...