This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Saturday, September 10, 2016

30 Days of Books: Day 21 - Favorite Book From Your Childhood

I'm starting to do this again after a little hiatus called vacation.  I originally saw this on Jenni's blog (see her post HERE) and although I don't think the linky is still active, if you'd like, you can still make a post!  Just be sure to link back to Jenni!

Today's topic is: favorite book from your childhood


When I was a kid, I was OBSESSED with this series!  I don't even know how many books are in the series, it's grown so much.  That series is:


I don't even know how many I've read (a lot) or how many I have (probably like 8-10).  These books are all about this pre-teen girl who would go and save animals and she knew so much about animals because her parents ran a veterinary clinic in their little town.  Whenever I was upset, annoyed, craving reading, or anything else, I would grab one of these and would finish it in half an hour and instantly feel better.

Have you read this series?  What's your favorite childhood book?

4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this series but I would have loved it when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this book. I think I would've loved it, though, if I would've read it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha they are pretty awesome! I still have a bunch on my shelf that I kept that I read sometimes if I'm looking for some nostalgia.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...