This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Meme Launch: 50/50 Friday


So guess what?  Carrie @ The Butterfly Reads and I are ready to launch 50/50 Friday!  Carrie originally had the idea and was asking for people to help with the idea.  I've always wanted to make a meme but I've never really had the time to do it myself so this was such a perfect opportunity.  Carrie and I have been working on it for the past couple of weeks, ironing out everything and such, and now it's finally ready!

It'll be a weekly meme every Friday, starting October 7th (the first Friday in October)!

The first topic will be:
Overrated/Underrated Book

So basically, you make a post discussing a book you think is overrated and a book you think is underrated!  Every week will be a different topic with the same slash symbol to show the 50/50 part (think opposites).

There's a new tab at the top of my blog that has all of the topics that we've decided on so far so if you'd like to build up some posts, go for it!  We'll also have a linky (think TTT or Stacking the Shelves) so everyone can see everyone else's posts and book picks!

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great meme. I've always wanted to create my own meme too, but haven't been able to come up with anything original. Great job! I look forward to seeing which topics make your meme each week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they seem like so much work that I didn't have the time for on my own. Teaming up with Carrie was the key! I'm really looking forward to writing the posts!

      Delete
  2. Awesome! I'll definitely participate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really cool you guys! I'll have to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will be! Coming up with topic ideas has been really fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to say thank you again. Your help as meant the world to me <3

    Carrie @The Butterfly Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, thank you! I never would have done a meme if you hadn't had the idea first and were willing to let me work on it with you!

      Delete
  6. This sounds like such a fun new meme! I'll definitely try participating, though not this month because of Spooky October, BUT in November, for sure. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! Haha I'm really excited for Spooky October. I can't wait to see the other posts that will be going up :) Thanks for stopping by, Vera!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...