This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

BookBlogWriMo 2015 - Day 18: Book Wishlist


Today's Topic: Book Wishlist

There are only a couple books I've had my eye on for a while in terms of buying a copy.  Here they are!


I read this a couple of weeks ago (review to come!) and I really want a hardcover copy to go next to the other books in the series that are sitting on my shelf!  I can't wait to read this book over, and over, and over again.



Same as above!  I really loved this book and it's a book that I'm going to want to read over and over again!  It would also look really pretty on my shelf :)



Same sort of deal here although I wouldn't mind getting an ebook copy of this series.  I'd love to reread this series and have it so I can reread it at my convenience.



I have an ebook copy of all of the other books in the series except for this one!  I'd really love a copy so I can reread the whole series in it's completion.



I really liked this book (as well as the movie!) but really I'd only like a copy of this book and not the others in the series.  You know how you read a really good book but you never want to read it again?  That was what the rest of the series was like.  I really liked it, but I'll never want to reread it.



This is my favorite book of the series and I'd love to reread it!  It also has a gorgeous cover so that doesn't hurt :)


That's all for now!  What books are on your book wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...