This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Sunday, December 6, 2015

BookBlogWriMo 2015 - Day 22: TBR List


Today's Topic: TBR List

So today, I'm supposed to share my TBR list with you all.  That's pretty impossible to do in one post because at the moment I have 4,178 books on my TBR list.  I know.  It's a really bad situation....  So if you'd like to check out my entire TBR list, head over HERE and you can view it in it's entirety!  For this post, I'm just going to post the 10 most recent additions!





















See a trend?  I've been wanting to read more about history and more realistic fiction (don't worry, I still love love love fantasy!).

Do we have any books in common?  Have you read any of these books?  What did you think?

2 comments:

  1. And I thought my TBR was long! Ahah I haven't heard anything about the books you mentioned but I'd be interested in reviews that could easily start increasing my TBR as well :D nice post
    Enchanted by YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah it's getting really out of control... there are actually some duplicates because of some weird programming glitch so I have to go through it soon and sort that all out. I'll see what I can do! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...