This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

30 Days of Books: Day 1 - The Best Book You Read Last Year


I saw this on Jenni's blog a couple of days ago and I thought I'd be super fun to join in!  You basically do 30 days of topics (mine won't be consecutive because I want to be able to post other things and not have two posts on one day), one on each day and today is the day I'm starting with!  You can find the whole list of topics in Jenni's post (I've linked it above).  Let's get started!

Today's topic is the best book you read last year.

This is a really hard decision for me and since I have no backbone when it comes to books, I picked my top 6 books of 2015!  These are all book that I loved in every respect!  They could be really meaningful books or they could have just great messages, worlds, and storylines!  In no particular order, here they are!

A World Away - Nancy Grossman
Review HERE

Tomorrow is a Long Time - Tabitha Vohn
Review HERE

From the Ashes - Shelby K. Morrison
Review HERE

I Am Malala - Malala Yousafzai
Review HERE

A Court of Thorns and Roses - Sarah J. Maas
Review HERE

A Monster Calls - Patrick Ness
Review HERE

10 comments:

  1. 30 Days of Books sounds like fun! I haven't read most of the ones you put on your list, but I did read ACoTaR and enjoyed it. (Though I believe I'll have mixed feelings about the sequel. >.<) I've been wanting to read more nonfiction, too, so I Am Malala has been on my list for a while, too. Glad to know it was good!

    Brittany @ http://www.spacebetweenthespines.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to answer the rest of the prompts :) I hope you enjoy I Am Malala!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you're joining in. I haven't read any of the books you listed, but my book club is reading I am Malala for June, so I'll be reading it soon. I want to read A Court of Thorns and Roses, but I need to get caught up on the Throne of Glass series first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS--I created a linky if you want to link up. :)

      Delete
    2. It looks like a lot of fun :) Oo I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

      *Runs to the link-up*

      Delete
    3. I Am Malala is one I'll be reading soon because of my book club. I hope I love it as much as you.

      Delete
    4. Back atcha! It's quite an excellent book, in my opinion.

      Delete
  3. Wow, nice selection of books. I want to read I Am Malala. Maybe I should download it from Audible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read A Monster Calls and yeah... wow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...