This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Monday, April 21, 2014

Amethyst by Heather Bowhay


This book reminds me a lot of Touched but somehow stays separate in my mind which is something some books I read have trouble with. Their respective authors just can't separate their inspiration from their own writing.

I loved everything about this book - the plot, the characters, everything! I can't wait to read the next one! The author left it off at such a perfect place! I won't have a book hangover but I'll still be in suspense therefore making me want to read the next one.

I rated it 4 stars for one reason and one reason alone - everything just seemed like it was being skimmed over. At first glance (read) it looks complete enough but it just wasn't deep enough for me to become truly invested. As I've said countless times, I'm an emotional reader and truly appreciate deep books that carry me with them. This won't be a book I fangirl about or dream about being in that world. Nonetheless, it's an amazing book and it earned it's four stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...