This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Linger by Maggie Stiefvater


This whole series is just blowing my mind. SO MANY FEELS! The ending is... well I can't think of any way to describe it. It's sad, hopeful, resigned, determined, and bittersweet. It's a good thing I have the next one on hand from the library! I really don't know what to say that won't give anything away... I guess I'll just mention why I gave it 4 stars. Yes, it evoked emotions out of me but it didn't have that deeper level of thinking that I love to have in a 5 star book. Also, because I really need to start taking the rating system seriously and stop rating every book I cried while reading a 5 star review! I have to crack down no matter how much I want to give this 5 stars! I don't know how to explain it, maybe it just didn't strike the right chord for me... it was an amazing book, but for me, something kept it from being truly amazing. That's all I got.

4 stars, following my unconscious 6th sense I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...