This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Second Helpings by Megan McCafferty


You just gotta love Jessica Darling. She believes she sees through everything when really, she sees next to nothing. Her whole world revolves around high school whether she means it to or not. But what I really liked about this book was that she realized that in the end and started making her own choices. Somewhat. I don't have much to say other than that. I mean, I'm mostly reading this series for something light when my day was anything but. This series has been a successful distraction thus far and hopefully, that trend will continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...