This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #2

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.  Every week, The Broke and Bookish post a new topic that that week's top ten lists are based on!  This week's topic is Top Ten Books on Your TBR List!

I'm really not that organized so I don't have a specific TBR list but some books I've been wanting to read are as follows:

We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

Teardrop by Lauren Kate

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

Life After Life by Kate Atkinson

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

Across the Universe by Beth Revis

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider


There are of course, a LOT more on my list.  With a TBR list 2,452 books long, I have quite a few books to read!  I may have a itsy bitsy book problem...

What are your TBR books for summer?

8 comments:

  1. Ooh great list! Unbecoming is so good. I have We Were Liars on my list as well :)

    Check my list out here

    Rachel @A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list! I LOVED Gone Girl and really liked Under the Never Sky. We Were Liars is on my summer TBR list too :)
    Enjoy your summer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good news! I'm glad you liked them :) thanks - you too!

      Delete
  3. Oooh I loved Under The Never Sky, and liked The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer! Hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my post here: http://fangirlroar.blogspot.com/2014/06/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness thank you so much! That'll be my next post!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...