This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Monday, June 2, 2014

What I'm Excited For In June!

So here's a list of books and movies that I can't wait to read/see in June and their Goodreads/IMDB/Amazon links!

June 3, 2014

June 3, 2014

The Fault in Our Stars book link
The Fault in Our Stars movie (based on the novel by John Green)
June 6, 2014
June 12, 2014

June 12, 2014

June 17, 2014

What are you excited for in June?

7 comments:

  1. The Truth About Alice is an amazing story! Wings and Sinner are part of two series that I really, really need to read! And I also cannot wait to see The Fault In Our Stars in theaters. :)

    Holly @ Part of that World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! You definitely need to read the Shiver and Black City series' - they're amazing!

      Delete
  2. Cool! I wanna see TFiOS movie too! Hope it's good...
    –B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to see TFiOS movie this Saturday, I hope to hell it will be good or at least watchable. I'm really looking forward to Sinner and The Truth About Alice, the latest seems like a very enjoyable book and I've been waiting for Sinner for ages. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky duck!! I don't know when I'll be able to go and see it :( Cool! Me too! Well actually I just finished Forever a month ago ish but still :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...