Thank you to the Misses (specifically Belle AKA Miss Bloodsucker) over at Fangirling Misses and Carina at My Addiction: Books for tagging me! Basically, you just answer the 20 questions!
1. How tall are you?
~ 5'5" at the last measurement!
2. Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?
~ Uhmmmm... does reading count?? I can't even whistle... please tell me I'm not the only one!
3. What's your biggest blog-related pet peeve?
~ The stupid scheduling thingy on blogger doesn't work all that well so I have to go in manually every day to post the post for the day. I mean, I'm already in blogger already, but still.
4. What's your biggest non-blog related pet peeve?
~ When people automatically assume that I'll do anything they ask me to because I have literally nothing going on in my life except doing their bidding. It's so annoying!
5. What's your favorite song?
~ WHY?!?! I have so many!! Right now, I'm really liking...
Cool Kids by Echosmith
Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer
Shatter Me by Lindsey Stirling ft. Lizzy Hale
Superheroes by The Script
6. What's your favorite Etsy shop that isn't yours?
~ I've actually never used it before...
7. What's your favorite way to spend your free time when you're alone?
~ You even have to ask?? Why, reading of course! I also just like laying on my floor and listening to music trying to think deep thoughts (usually I end up spacing out and falling asleep).
8. What's your favorite junk food?
~ Candy corn and chocolate!! Oh and popcorn!! I just discovered this new thing that isn't really new called Skinny Pop and it's so good! With this wonderous Skinny Pop, I can eat more popcorn and not feel guilty hehe xD
9. Do you have a pet or pets? If so, what kind and what are their names?
~ Yes I do! I have two tabby kitties named Tiger and Smokey :)
10. What are your number one favorite nonfiction and fiction books?
~ I've honestly started to hate this question. I can never choose! I guess I really love the Throne of Glass series. And as for nonfiction... I really don't read a lot of that...
11. What's your favorite beauty product?
~ I actually don't use much makeup... I just put this lotion/sunscreen stuff on my face, lotion on my hands, and eos on my lips. So I guess lotion... I don't think I could live without it - my skin is always so dry!
12. When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
~ I don't even know...
13. If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
~ HOT CHOCOLATE!!! I may have a slight addiction.
14. What's your favorite movie?
~ I love all of the Marvel Movies especially the Iron Man and Avengers and X-Men series'.
15. What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep?
~ I don't really know this either. I'm sort of a combo of all that... Well except cheerleader and jock and prep and prom queen. I did use to be a loner and I am in band and I am sort of a nerd and an artist... yeah I have no idea.
16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
17. PC or Mac?
~ I have a PC and it's pretty good I guess. I've used Mac's too and they're good too... Wow I'm so indecisive.
18. Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?
~ My last boyfriend got me a stuffed panda from Washington DC. He's my ex now though so I gave it back :P
19. Favorite celebrity?
~ Jennifer Lawrence! She's so funny and down to earth. I love watching all of her interviews :)
20. What blogger do you secretly want to be best friends with?
~ Well Belle and I are besties already and I'd like to say I'm friends with all of the misses because they're all just so awesome! Carina and I are besties too! She's so sweet and I love her blog design! I'd also love to be friends with Anna over at Enchanted by YA(she's so nice and amazing and I love reading all of her posts!) and Lady Bee at Let Books Bee (seriously, Lady Bee and Let Books Bee? Isn't that just so amazing and adorable?? I love the theme of her blog!)!
Time to tag people!
Anna at Enchanted by YA
Lady Bee at Let Books Bee
Gabs at My Full Bookshelf
Sorry there aren't more but it seems like every blog I follow has already done these questions! So if you'd like to do them, leave me a link to your post and I'll check it out!