This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

WWW (2)

WWW Wednesday's is a weekly event hosted by Should Be Reading!  All you have to do is answer three questions:

1.  What are you currently reading?
2.  What did you recently finish reading?
3.  What do you think you'll read next?



I am currently reading two books (the other ones on my currently reading list are ones awaiting my review):


Behind the Beautiful Forevers: Life, Death, and Hope in a Mumbai Undercity by Katherine Boo

Amazon  Goodreads  Book Depository  Barnes and Noble

My aunt recommended this to me so I decided to give it a shot!  It's off to an okay start... I'm only 22 pages in so far.






Warzone: Nemesis by Morris E. Graham

Amazon  Goodreads  Book Depository  Barnes and Noble

This is an R&R book (I AM still in my own little R&R September!).






I recently finished reading:


The Redcastle Redemption by Derrolyn Anderson

Amazon  Goodreads

This is an R&R book I just finished.  I actually read the whole series all in a couple of days.  After I had reviewed the first one and liked it (see my review HERE), the author offered me the rest of the series - how could I resist??  My review will be up this week or next.



The Guardian by Lydia Rodriguez-Clement

Amazon  Goodreads  Book Depository  Barnes and Noble

Another R&R book!  Ms. Rodriguez-Clement has offered to do a giveaway (ebook and book swag) so look out for that as well as my review on Saturday!



What I think I'll read next:


Bloody Bess and the Doomsday Games by Nick Iuppa

Amazon  Goodreads

This is the next R&R book on my list!








The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski

Amazon  Goodreads  Book Depository  Barnes and Noble

This is one of the last remaining books from the library.  It's due in the beginning of October sometime so I have to get cracking!





What are you're WWW's?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...