This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Chocolate Book Tag


I was tagged by the Misses @ Fangirling Misses!  Sorry for the wait - things have been crazy!


Dark Chocolate: A book that covers a dark topic (domestic violence, abuse, rape, loneliness, death, etc)

Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
I actually just read this book and it was very dark.  Very depressing and perplexing.  Read my review HERE.

White Chocolate: Your favorite lighthearted/humorous read

Perfectly Dateless by Kristin Billerbeck
This is the first book of a series of three hilarious novels.  Whenever I need to feel happy or smile, I pick up this book!

Milk Chocolate: A book that's gotten a lot of hype and that you're dying to read

Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
This will have already come out by the time this post goes live but I'm out of book money so I'm not sure if I'll be able to buy it!  I've been so pscyched for this book for months now ever since I read the first two books in the series (Throne of Glass and Crown of Midnight).  If you haven't read this series, GO NOW!

Chocolate with a Caramel Center: A book that made you feel all gooey inside while reading it

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
This book is just exploding on the adorable scale.  It takes place over 24 hours where Hadley and Oliver meet and fall in love!  Read my review HERE.

Wafer-Free KitKat: A book that surprised you lately

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
This was a pretty decent book and the ending - so crazy.

Snickers: A book you're going nuts about

Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
I feel like it would unfair to have Heir of Fire again so I present to you... Sweet Evil!  This is such a good series!!

Hot Chocolate with Cream and Marshmallows: A book you would turn to for comfort

Graceling by Kristin Cashore
This isn't exactly a comforting book but if I ever need to take my mind off of something, I travel into the world of badass assassins (KATSA!!) and forget about everything.  I can read it in 2 hours!

Box of Chocolates: A series you've read that has a wide variety and a little something for everyone

The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
If you haven't read this series, I highly recommend it!  It has magic, wizards, romance, adventure, and everything else!  I flew through these books and I have yet to meet someone that didn't like this series!


So that's it!  I tag all you wonderful people!  I've seen this tag around the blogosphere quite a bit and I lost track of whose done it yet!  So if you haven't done it, go and do it!  It's so much fun :)  I wish I could have included more books, I have so many favorites.

4 comments:

  1. Nice picks Laura ;) Yaayyy you have HoF as milk choco!!! *high five* (you passed the test, we can safely remain besties :P jk hehe)
    –B

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really fun :) Haha of course!

    Will do!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...