Tuesday, March 31, 2015
The Heroine Tag
I was tagged back in November by Haley and Cari over at My Addiction: Books! I'm trying to catch up on my tags so if you tagged me a while ago, don't worry, I'm getting to it! So anyway, thanks Cari and Haley and lets get started!
1. Which heroine would you trade places with?
- I know this is a weird choice but I'd actually like to trade places with Juliette from the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi. At the end of Ignite Me she really finds her purpose and figures her life out and I'd also kind of like to have her superpowers :D
2. Which heroine would you push off a cliff and hope that there are some jagged rocks at the bottom?
- Willow from the Everwild series by Kayla Jo. She started out okay and was acting her age and all but then all of a sudden, she just turned so whiney and couldn't do practically anything for herself without Declan *throws up in mouth*. So you know.
3. Heroine you couldn't care less about? They're so bland they don't even trigger the hate in you?
- Actually Cassie from the Matched series by Ally Condie. I love the story line and all that but I can never remember the characters...
4. Heroine you thought you wouldn't like but ended up liking and vise versa?- Is it terrible that I don't have an answer for this? I usually end up with okay expectations for every book and sort of take it as it comes... Oops?
5. Side heroine who is much more interesting than the main heroine?
- IZZY! If it was hero I would have definitely picked Magnus from The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare because to be totally honest, Clary is a complete failure in my eyes. Well, maybe not that extreme but she has some serious issues. Izzy's chapters were so much more interesting than Clary's. Really, every other character's chapters were more interesting than hers (this is me and my proper English).
6. Which heroine would you want as your friend?
- Annabeth Chase from the PJO (Percy Jackson and the Olympians) and HOO (Heroes of Olympus) series'! She's pretty awesome and she's smart and I tested into the Athena cabin too! So we're basically best friends for life :D
7. Which heroine do you wish would just CHOOSE (between the guys in her little love triangle)?
- America from The Selection series. I know in the end it all works out and is hunky dory (and quite adorable too!) but in The Elite, man I just wanted to slap her and say 'put on your big girl pants already and figure it out!' Blehhh
8. "Bad girl" heroine?
- Celaena from Throne of Glass! That girl has some SKILLS!
9. "Good girl" heroine?
- I've got two for this one! First, Laurel from the Wings series. She's a definite good girl! Second, Anna from the Sweet Evil series. She's also an extreme good girl (and is the perfect opposite to Kai!).
10. Your favorite heroine of them all?
- Celaena from Throne of Glass for sure! She's got some serious assassin skills and is such a strong person (especially after reading Heir of Fire!). She's basically my role model (without the killing people of course). I also like Katsa from the Graceling series for all the same reasons! They're both so independent as well!
That's all for now! This is an open tag so if you think it looks like fun, go ahead! It's a really fun tag to do and I had fun going back through my archives and picking my favorite (or not to favorite) heroines!