This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

WWW (8)

WWW Wednesday's is a weekly event hosted by Should Be Reading!  All you have to do is answer three questions:

1.  What are you currently reading?

2.  What did you recently finish reading?
3.  What do you think you'll read next?



Currently Reading:


This is the next R&R book on the list!  I'm about 30% of the way through currently and it's pretty interesting!


I've read this whole series when I was younger but I really don't remember much so I decided to reread them!  I've also been thinking about doing a book-to-movie comparison for this series.


Recently Finished:


This was such a good book! I finished it in one sitting and can't wait to review it!  Of course, I've got a bunch of other books to review before this one... but still!


Up Next:

For the People: United We Stand by R. Holland

This is the next R&R book on the list!  As you may have noticed, I've opened up R&R requests for the first time in forever (*struggles not to sing the sonnnnggg*) because I'm finally getting a handle on my R&R pile although as you can tell from my currently reading shelf, I'm now quite behind on my reviews.  Spring Break is coming up though so I'll get all caught up in the next few days!




What are your WWW's?

2 comments:

  1. Currently reading: Uglies by Scott Westerfield
    Recently finished: When I'm Gone by Abbi Glines
    To-read: Maybe Outlander or Fate and Fury

    Alex @ Book Chick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo Uglies is pretty good! I hope you enjoy all your books :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...