This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Mockingjay Part 1, The Maze Runner, and The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Movie Trailers + Updates

I have exciting news!  Three new movie teaser trailers have been released people!!  They are...

Mockingjay Part 1, The Maze Runner, and The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies!

I can't wait to see all of these so it's been an exciting day :)  Thank you to my wonderful friend Ginny on GR for PMing me the links!  So without further ado, here they are.  I won't give you my opinion on them so you all can have your own opinions :)


I also have an update on my reviews to be posted list.  So far, I have reviews for Life After Life by Kate Atkinson, Shared Skies by Josephine O'Brien, Dare You To and Crash Into You by Kate McGarry, the whole Eragon series by Christopher Paolini, The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken, Pandora's Box by Kayla Jo, The Immortal Rules and the Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa, The Drawing of the Three by Stephen King, The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith, and When Angels Fail by Michael Benavidez.  I know, I know I'm so behind...  Don't worry though - I have most of them written :)  Here are all the covers:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...