This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award Part 3

Thank you so much Cari and Haley from My Addiction: Books for nominating me!  You gals are too sweet :)

Okay, so since I've done this award already, I'll just be answering the questions and not nominating anyone.  Let's get started!



1.  What book are you most excited for to release?
- I'm so so so so excited for Queen of Shadows (the fourth Throne of Glass book) to be released!  There's no cover yet but the release date is set for September 1st, 2015!

2.  Who is your favorite main character and why?
- Is it so surprising that it's Celaena from Throne of Glass?  She's amazing!  If you haven't read the book, she's this assassin who wasn't always an assassin and she's so strong and yet vulnerable.

3.  What is your favorite stand-alone?
- Hmmmmm... Either The Book Thief or Don't Breathe a Word.  The Book Thief is the deepest book you will ever read and if you haven't read it yet, I highly recommend it.  As for Don't Breathe a Word, it was one of my favorites a few years ago when I started reading... professionally I guess?  I still haven't written a proper review but I'm getting around to it!

4.  Ebooks or physical books?
- I actually like both.  I'll read ebooks before bed because my arms get tired holding up a real book.  But I'll read physical books during the day and such.  I also love buying my favorite books in hardcover so I can always have them on my shelf looking gorgeous :D  I wrote a post all about this prompt HERE if you'd like to read it!

5.  What author would you most like to meet?
- Hmmm this is a hard one... I'd like to meet so many authors!  I'd have to say Lauren Oliver (author of the Delirium series, Before I Fall, and Panic) just so I could talk to her about what her inspirations are and such.  Also, of course, Sarah J. Maas!

6.  Have you ever been to a book signing?
- Nope although I'd really like to attend one one day!

7.  If you could only keep one of your books, what would you pick?
- Does my kindle count??  Pretty please??  I think I'd keep The Book Thief mostly because it's one of the only stand-alone's I own and wouldn't it be terrible if you only owned one book in the series and you couldn't continue on in the series?  So for sure The Book Thief!

8.  Favorite movie/TV show based on a book?
-  For sure The Giver.  It was such a beautiful interpretation and the montages of current images gave me shivers.  Also, I really liked the Lord of the Rings series (including The Hobbit) and the Harry Potter series just because they're awesome and everything.

9.  Paperback or Hardcover?
- HARDCOVER!!  Paperbacks just end up dying and it makes me so sad!  I wrote a post about this as well HERE

10.  Favorite book cover (even if you didn't like the book itself)?
- I tried to narrow it down, I did!  But I just couldn't.  So here are four of my favorite covers!


They all are so pretty and simple and show the meaning of the book perfectly!  They are Eleanor and Park, Cinder, Rebel, and Matched!


That's all for now!  Thank you to Cari and Haley again!  What are your answers to these questions?

4 comments:

  1. Great post, and congrats on another nomination! I've already checked out your post on paperbacks/ebooks/hardcovers :) I'm also in the habit of reading ebooks when I'm in bed and then physical books during the day (unless I'm going somewhere and there's no room in my bag *gasp*)

    Most recent post on Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.com/2015/02/review-fallen-fallen-1-by-lauren-kate.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I still have one more of these posts coming up!

      Nice! Ugh that's the worst feeling when you're in the middle of a really good physical book and you try to stuff it in your bag and then it doesn't close :( Horrible things.

      Delete
  2. Great answers; I love the cover for Eleanor & Park too! And yesss to wanting to meet Sarah J Maas! I love ToG and I'm so excited for the next book in the series and A Court of Thorns and Roses!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Awesome! I would love to meet her - those books are PERFECTION :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...