This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (25) and A Week In Review

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It features books you've recently added to your shelves, be it from the library, bookstore, or ebooks.



received one book for review and one book from my brother this week!

For Review:


I just received this book today actually!  I'm in a bit of a romance mood so I can't wait to start it!


Mi Hermano:


My brother got this book for free so he's lending it to me to read!

What did you add to your shelves?


A Week In Review:
Wednesday: WWW (11)
BONUS Thursday: London Bound Excerpt!
BONUS Friday: Bookish Discounts

I hope you all have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...