This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (25) and A Week In Review

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It features books you've recently added to your shelves, be it from the library, bookstore, or ebooks.



I received one book for review and one book from my brother this week!

For Review:


I just received this book today actually!  I'm in a bit of a romance mood so I can't wait to start it!


Mi Hermano:


My brother got this book for free so he's lending it to me to read!

What did you add to your shelves?


A Week In Review:
Wednesday: WWW (11)
BONUS Thursday: London Bound Excerpt!
BONUS Friday: Bookish Discounts

I hope you all have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...