This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday (8)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.  Every week, The Broke and Bookish post a new topic that that week's top ten lists are based on!  This week's topic is: Latest 5 Star Reads


In order of the date read, with the most recent in the top left:



Tada!  I have to say, I rate a lot of books with 4.5 and 4 stars...  All the links are below!

Children of Paradise: The Struggle for the Souls of Iran by Laura Secor
Meritropolis by Joel Ohman
And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
The Rose Society by Marie Lu
The Gift of the Quoxxel by Richard Titus
Where Can I Flee by A.M. Heath
A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
The Invasion of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai


Happy Reading!

12 comments:

  1. Other than And Then There Were None, I haven't read any of the other books on your list!

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week:
    http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/03/5-of-my-latest-five-star-reads-5-of-my.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Rose Society totally would have made my list if I had read it more recently! :)

    Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great book! I can't wait until I can read the next one :D

      Thanks!

      Delete
  3. I love And Then There Were None. It's been a while since I read it, thought. I have the BBC miniseries recorded and can't wait to watch it. I wonder if it will be the book ending or the play ending?

    I haven't read any of the others, but I some of them are on my TBR list. I am Malala is a book club pick for this next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! All the mystery and suspense... it was such a complex but brilliant ending too! Ooo I can't wait to see what you think! I watched the movie a couple of weeks ago and it was pretty good, all things considered.

      I hope you enjoy them all!

      Delete
  4. Great list Lauren! I normally never rate books a full 5 stars, so I had to go a bit back in my reading. :) I really want to read And Then There Were None. I watched a theatrical adaption of it two or three years ago, and I absolutely loved it! I'm (kind of) currently reading The Rose Society. I put it down, but I'm thinking of picking it back up next month. I'm so excited to see what A Court of Mist and Fury will bring! Rhysand's character is pretty interesting and I'm interested to see his character more in depth!

    Great TTT Laura! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Genni! Me too :) I was going through all of my latest reviews and it was weird how so many of them were 4.5's! Maybe I'll have to go back to just a five point scale instead of ten points...

      It's so much better in book form! I hope you enjoy it :)

      I hope you like the rest of it! I have to say, the ending was my favorite part.

      SAME!! I seriously cannot wait until it's released!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. This is a great list! I absolutely loved The Rose Society and A Court of Thorn and Roses. I really can't wait for the next book in both series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of these, but I really want to read ACOTAR (because Sarah J Maas is the BEST) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a good book! I hope you like it when you get around to it! She's one of my favorite authors too :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...