This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Sunday, November 9, 2014

#BookBlogWriMo - Your Blogging Workflow

The rest of the posts!
Today's Topic: Your Blogging Workflow - Lifters can take their #gymflow and shove it. Share your blogging process and rituals using the hashtag #blogflow.


Hmmmmm... You know, I actually have no idea what to write...

So I guess I'll start with reviews.  After I finish a book, I leave it on my currently reading shelf on Goodreads until I have a chance to review it.  I write down a bunch of notes in my notebook so I don't forget anything and then I sit down and write my review!  After I post it, I NEED to go back and look at it on my site and if anything isn't right (like some days I just can't type for some reason) I have to go in and edit.

Uhmmmmmmm yeah wow this is a hard prompt.

So I also do all of my blogging stuff at once.  Like I don't periodically go through throughout the day, I sit down after I finish everything and 1. clean out my email inbox 2. publish/write any posts that are necessary 3.  write any reviews I need to.  Sooooo yeah!

What are your blogging rituals?

2 comments:

  1. I used to have a really major blogging ritual but now, it's more like: I read the book, and then I'll rate it on GR with my initial thoughts on it, than soon I'll write up my review on my blog, and after a month since it's published on the blog, I add it to GR.

    Thanks for sharing, Laura! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too!

      You're welcome - thanks for stopping by ^.^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...