This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Saturday, November 22, 2014

#BookBlogWriMo - #ShowMeYourShelves

The rest of the posts!
Today's Topic: #ShowMeYourShelves - Take a picture of your bookshelves, whether they’re physical or Kindle folders. It’s always fun seeing how people organize their books!


So because I have a kindle keyboard, I don't really organize my ebooks into folders or anything.  So I'll just be showing you my physical books!  I actually don't own that many but here they are!


My favorite shelves are the top two.  Here's a close up of all of the shelves.


On this shelf I basically put most of my favorite YA books (I'm starting Prodigy in a bit so that's why it's missing).
This shelf also has some of my favorite YA books on it.  I don't really have much organization other than that.  I actually prefer everything unorganized so the only person that can find things is me (I know, I'm strange).
And down on the bottoms shelf are all my tall books, nonfiction stuff, and some of my favorite books from when I was a kid (Cat in the Hat!).

I also have a stack of books sitting on my bedside table.


These are all books I got recently (well, in the last 3 months mostly) and there's no room for them on my bookshelf.

So there's all my books!  I'm in the process of picking out another bookshelf to house these books and leave room for more!

What do your bookshelves look like?  Do you use an organizational system?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh your bookshelf is huge! :o mine is like so small. Its only two shelfs - sad I know! I want a bigger one but...Gah why must my house be so small? Anyway my top shelf has my favorite book ever and books that I really need to read. The bottom shelf is for like books I've already read and books that I'm not in a huge rush to read.
    I love how yours is so organized and pretty! :)

    ~Carina @ My Addiction:Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! *gasps* WHAT?! That's so horrible! Weeeeell it isn't THAT organized but I suppose... :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...