This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Stacking The Shelves (22) and A Week In Review

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It features books you've recently added to your shelves, be it from the library, bookstore, or ebooks.


I have so so so many books this week!  This week was the week that I got all my Spring Fling prizes (basically resulting in like 10 ebooks) and I also got some books for review!  There will also be a life update in this episode of Stacking the Shelves and A Week In Review so stay tuned!

Spring Fling Wins:



















Won:



For Review:





Whew that's a lot of books!  What did you add to your shelves this week?


A Week In Review:

So as you may have noticed, my posts have been going up late this week.  Part of that is because my internet keeps going in and out so I never know when I can write up more posts or anything but also this week has been slightly overwhelming in terms of life.  So many tests and all my nights are filled up!  But never fear!  I'm working on getting caught up, especially on reviews and getting posts scheduled ahead of time.

Also, I haven't even been to the Camp NaNoWriMo website since April started and we're already halfway through!  I'm not quite sure it's the best time to be writing a book just because the spring is the busiest time of the year for me.  So I might end up writing that in May or June or possibly July.  Sorry guys!

I'm also going to have to stop making trips to the library and accepting most review requests until I read this gigantic pile of ebooks that I now have and review them all.  I've made a deal with myself: I'll only get more books from the library if I finish all my R&R's and these ebooks and write their reviews.  So at night I might end up writing reviews instead of reading before bed but sometimes that's whatcha gotta do! :D

That's all for me in terms of updates.  How's your week been?

4 comments:

  1. The Union and Into a million pieces look great! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Such pretty covers! This is going to be one busy spring - reading all these awesome books and reviewing them! Thanks! You too!

      Delete
  2. Hope you enjoy Bonds of Fate! Good luck with that huge reading list!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...