This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (32) and A Week In Review

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It features books you've recently added to your shelves, be it from the library, bookstore, or ebooks.



Four books came in this week from the library and I can't wait to read all of them!  Here they are:

Library:

I just cannot express how ecstatic I am that I finally get to read this!!  There are no words...



My review for the previous book (Voyage of the Dawn Treader) is coming soon!  I'm really enjoying rereading this series :)



I read the first book a while back and somehow I never got around to reading the second book!  I still remember, quite vividly, how the first ended so I don't know how I couldn't have read this sooner!



I've been meaning to finish this series of books.  All I have left is this one and Jessie's Girl (and of course the two that have yet to be released!).  They've been pretty good so far!



A Week In Review (or in this case, two weeks!):

2 comments:

  1. I hope you LOVE Queen of Shadows... It's one of my favorites!

    Emily @ Follow the Yellow Book Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I've already read the first few chapters in the preview that was released and it sounds so good! I can't wait to see the dynamic once the old gang gets back together!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...