This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (33) and A Week In Review

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It features books you've recently added to your shelves, be it from the library, bookstore, or ebooks.



I got a few more books from the library this week!

Library:

The Chronicles of Narnia #5 (Chronological Order)

So I've already written up my review for this one but I wanted to reread it again before posting my review to be sure I didn't forget anything.  It's been a while since I read it and took notes!


The Dark Tower #4

This is the next book in the Dark Tower series after The Waste Lands!  I'm officially almost halfway through the series!


The Lone City #2

I read The Jewel a while back and the second book finally came from the library!  I'm so excited!


Stand alone to date

I joined a book club (in real life) and we're reading this book and another for the month of October!  I could use a creepy book :D


Stand alone to date

So I actually read this a couple of years ago but my book club is reading it for the month of October so I'll be rereading it and probably writing a review for it this time around!


Hundred Oaks (no particular order)

This is the last of the Hundred Oaks series that I have to read yet (that's been published and isn't a novella!) so I'm pretty excited for it!



A Week In Review (or 2 weeks again!):


I hope you all have a lovely week!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe I call myself a fan of horror and haven't seen nor read Carrie xD let the halloween movie marathon commence!
    Lovely post by the way

    Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/sunday-post-1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? You'd better get on that Anna!! Haha watching movies during autumn is the best thing ever :D Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Great selection! Chronicles of Narnia of Narnia has been in my TBR forever! I feel bad I haven't started reading it :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm excited to read all of them! They're really good books! I read the whole series when I was little but I don't remember much about it so I decided to reread them all and write reviews.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...