This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (21) and A Week In Review

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It features books you've recently added to your shelves, be it from the library, bookstore, or ebooks.


I did a small library run this week for Spring Break!  I already finished two of them although I have yet to write reviews or even add them to my 'currently reading' review pile.  I'm getting there...

Library:


This has been on my TBR for a little while and while I was scanning the library shelves, I came upon it!  I'm already halfway through and it's pretty good so far!


This actually wasn't on my TBR but I've read Princess Academy and Goose Girl and a whole bunch of other books by Shannon Hale and when I saw this on the shelf next to those books, I thought I'd give it a shot.  I finished it in one sitting and it was rather good.  Review to come!


I finished this book already as well in one sitting and it was pretty good too!  This book has been on my TBR for a while too and I saw it on the shelf at the library so I thought why not!


This book has been on my TBR for a while and it was at the library!  I'll be reading it shortly.


What did you add to your shelves this week?


A Week In Review:
Tuesday: The Heroine Tag
BONUS Tuesday: Camp NaNoWriMo
Wednesday: March Wrap-Up


Have a lovely week!

2 comments:

  1. I adore David Levithan! Can't wait to hear what you think of Boy Meets Boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I actually just finished it and it was pretty good! Hopefully I'll have a review up soon! I still need to collect all my thoughts :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...